By Jacob Armstrong
Read or Download The Connected Life: Small Groups That Create Community PDF
Similar christian living_1 books
A non secular center! what's it? How can one observe it? I’ve regularly had a religious center! God has been correct via my facet, strengthening and supporting me. I thank God for knocking at my heart’s door and anticipating me to open it. Jesus is the easiest factor that’s occurred to me. Is He knocking at your middle?
Keys of religion: Fifty-Two Meditations for dwelling encourages Christian believers to take time and meditate on each one devotion a week of the 12 months. This devotional includes 9 major doors—Attributes of God, prone for God, The Church of fact, Blessed Lives, Ubiquitous Media, range of Cultures, designated wishes, God's therapeutic Presence, and benefits from God.
How can our church increase or enhance our small workforce ministry? This booklet is an invaluable how-to consultant, in response to the cutting edge, attractive, and well known method of small crew ministry at windfall United Methodist Church, the place Jacob Armstrong is senior pastor.
How we take care of and nurture bodies has implications for all parts of our development—physical, emotional, or even non secular. The physique is a residing and natural revelation of the unseen spirit inside—a form of backyard. backyard within the East is a poetic exploration of the way the care of the physique can lead us to wholeness and wellbeing in each sector of our lives.
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: A Grateful Heart
- Turning Inward: Essays on Finding God in Female Sexuality
- Healing Wounded Hearts: Holy Spirit Directed Inner Healing
- Made to Lead: Empowering Women for Ministry
- More Than Conquerors: This is not a self-help book. This is a book that introduces you to a loving God who has already provided a path for you to find the “more” that you seek.
- Truth: A Bigger View of God's Word
Extra resources for The Connected Life: Small Groups That Create Community