By Carlos Palacios
The installations which are coated during this trip contain downhole apparatus; wellheads; flowlines (well lines); amassing traces; move stations (primary separation stations); gasoline, oil and water therapy amenities; good injection; and ends describing a Corrosion and Asset Integrity MANanagement (CAIMAN) System.
By Jochen Pade
By Alan J. Rocke
Nineteenth-century chemists have been confronted with a selected challenge: find out how to depict the atoms and molecules which are past the direct achieve of our physically senses. In visualizing this microworld, those scientists have been the 1st to maneuver past high-level philosophical speculations in regards to the unseen. In Image and Reality, Alan Rocke specializes in the group of natural chemists in Germany to supply the root for a fuller figuring out of the character of medical creativity.
Arguing that visible psychological pictures on a regular basis assisted lots of those scientists in considering via previous difficulties and new chances, Rocke makes use of numerous assets, together with deepest correspondence, diagrams and illustrations, medical papers, and public statements, to enquire their skill not to purely think the invisibly tiny atoms and molecules upon which they operated day-by-day, yet to construct certain and empirically dependent images of ways all the atoms in complex molecules have been interconnected. those portrayals of “chemical structures,” either as psychological photographs and as paper instruments, progressively turned an accredited a part of technological know-how in the course of those years and at the moment are considered as one of many important defining positive aspects of chemistry. In telling this interesting tale in a fashion obtainable to the lay reader, Rocke additionally means that imagistic pondering is frequently on the center of inventive pondering in all fields.
Image and Reality is the 1st e-book within the Synthesis sequence, a sequence within the heritage of chemistry, generally construed, edited via Angela N. H. Creager, John E. Lesch, Stuart W. Leslie, Lawrence M. Principe, Alan Rocke, E.C. Spary, and Audra J. Wolfe, in partnership with the Chemical background Foundation.
Analyzing Qualitative Data: Systematic Approaches by H. Russell Bernard,Amber Y. Wutich,Gery W. Ryan
By H. Russell Bernard,Amber Y. Wutich,Gery W. Ryan
By Johnny Saldana
Lecturers, request your electronic inspection copy
Johnny Saldaña’s certain and beneficial guide demystifies the qualitative coding method with a finished overview of other coding kinds, examples and routines. the right reference for college kids, lecturers, and practitioners of qualitative inquiry, it truly is crucial studying around the social sciences and well publications you thru the a number of ways on hand for coding qualitative data.
Its wide selection of ideas, from the easier to the extra complicated, is skillfully defined and thoroughly exemplified delivering an entire toolkit of codes and talents that may be utilized to any examine project.
For every one code Saldaña presents information regarding the method's foundation, supplies an in depth description of the strategy, demonstrates its sensible purposes, and units out a truly illustrated instance with analytic follow-up.
Now with a better half web site, the e-book is supported by:
- SAGE magazine articles displaying coding being utilized to genuine research
- Sample transcripts highlighting coding techniques
- Links to CAQDAS websites to introduce appropriate software
- Practical pupil exercises
hyperlinks to video and electronic content
This overseas bestseller is an exceptionally usable, powerful guide and is a must have source for qualitative researchers in any respect levels.
Available with Perusall—an booklet that makes it more straightforward to arrange for class
Perusall is an award-winning booklet platform featuring social annotation instruments that let scholars and teachers to collaboratively mark up and talk about their SAGE textbook. sponsored by way of examine and supported via technological options built at Harvard college, this means of studying via collaborative annotation retains your scholars engaged and makes instructing more uncomplicated and extra effective. Learn more.
By Rainald Baig-Schneider
Qualitative Research: Bridging the Conceptual, Theoretical, by Sharon M. Ravitch,Nicole C. Mittenfelner Carl
By Sharon M. Ravitch,Nicole C. Mittenfelner Carl
By Sabine Thormann
By Princeton Review
This publication version has been optimized for on-screen analyzing with cross-linked questions, solutions, and factors. Written by means of the specialists on the Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam arms you to tackle this direction and try and accomplish your maximum attainable score.
Everything you must be aware of to aid in achieving a excessive Score.
• entire content material stories for all try out topics—including thermodynamics; fluid statics and dynamics; electrostatics; magnetic fields; electromagnetism; geometric and actual optics; and more
• a whole bunch charts and figures that illustrate key concepts
• enticing actions that can assist you significantly determine your progress
• entry to AP attach, our on-line portal for beneficial pre-college info and examination updates
Practice Your solution to Excellence.
• 2 full-length perform tests with specified solution explanations
• perform drills on the finish of every content material evaluation chapter
• step by step walk-throughs of pattern questions
Techniques that really Work.
• Tried-and-true recommendations to prevent traps and beat the test
• suggestions for pacing your self and guessing logically
• crucial strategies that will help you paintings smarter, now not harder
By Jean-Claude Kader
* Multidisciplinary reports written from a extensive diversity of clinical views
* For over forty years, sequence has loved a name for excellence
* members the world over well-known gurus of their respective fields