By Benjamin Bederson
Read Online or Download Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 42 PDF
Best molecular physics books
How can we recognize that molecules rather exist? a big clue got here from Brownian flow, an idea built in 1827 by way of botanist Robert Brown, who spotted that tiny items like pollen grains shook and moved inconsistently while seen below a microscope. approximately eighty years later, in 1905, Albert Einstein defined this "Brownian movement" because the results of bombardment by way of molecules.
Built-in circuit (IC) reliability is of accelerating crisis in present-day IC expertise the place the interconnect disasters considerably raises the failure expense for ICs with reducing interconnect measurement and lengthening variety of interconnect degrees. Electromigration (EM) of interconnects has now develop into the dominant failure mechanism that determines the circuit reliability.
The e-book will talk about periods of proteins and their folding, in addition to the involvement of bioinformatics in fixing the protein folding challenge. In vivo and in vitro folding mechanisms are tested, in addition to the mess ups of in vitro folding, a mechanism necessary in figuring out affliction as a result of misfolding.
Targeting the interface among arithmetic and physics, this ebook deals an advent to the physics, the math, and the numerical simulation of nonlinear structures in optics and atomic physics. The textual content covers a large spectrum of present examine at the topic, that's an super lively box in physics and mathematical physics, with a really huge diversity of implications, either for basic technology and technological functions: gentle propagation in microstructured optical fibers, Bose-Einstein condensates, disordered platforms, and the newly rising box of nonlinear quantum mechanics.
- Angular Momentum Theory for Diatomic Molecules
- Learning About Particles - 50 Privileged Years
- Physics of Ultra-Cold Matter: Atomic Clouds, Bose-Einstein Condensates and Rydberg Plasmas: 70 (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Atoms, Molecules and Optical Physics 1: Atoms and Spectroscopy (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Thematic title: From Electronic Structure to Time-Dependent Processes: 36
- Particle Physics beyond the Standard Model: Lecture Notes of the Les Houches Summer School 2005
Extra info for Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 42